• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please!!

donnaj89191

Lurker
Jul 16, 2017
My Samsung J7 has been acting crazy for a few weeks now, and it seems to do it more when my friend is around (his phone). My gmail, google photos, internet, and random files just seem to disappear, and sometimes its right when im gonna push delete, etc. I have found a 'boot' something another in my files...but I dont have the knowledge to figure this out. Thanks in advance for any help!!

My Samsung J7 has been acting crazy for a few weeks now, and it seems to do it more when my friend is around (his phone). My gmail, google photos, internet, and random files just seem to disappear, and sometimes its right when im gonna push delete, etc. I have found a 'boot' something another in my files...but I dont have the knowledge to figure this out. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Have your friend had physical contact with your device for any amount of time you weren't in view of what they were doing at any point? Can you take a screen shot of the issue without giving any personal information?

Upvote 0
Do you consider your friend good with technology

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones