• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please

best I could come up with is:
The OMADM menu in Sprint HTC phone’s is related to GSM unlocking. – OMA-DM, Device Management, is controlling settings on the device; disabling the camera, changing registry keys (on Windows Mobile), etc. OMA is the acronym for Open Mobile Alliance (http://www.openmobilealliance.org/). DM is the acronym for device management.

must be related ?

Reactions: Jmcdaniel618
Upvote 0
Not sure but closest to an answer I’ve seen. It was on my google activity log. So it was something that was in use. Just didn’t recognize it and can’t find anything much on it.
Hmm, interesting. Google activity log eh? Kinda makes me wonder what I may find in mine lol...
I'll have to check mine out.

Upvote 0
did anyone find out why this is registering in the googles activity list its on my boyfriend's phone and we both have sprint and samsung phones but its not in mine but its in his googles activity list. and I have been on phone calls and texting both. I think this has something to do with the other things I've been seeing under google activity these: (com.samsung.andriod.dialer) and (com.samsung.andriod.incallui) and (com,samsung, android, messaging). I am aware that this is the phones systems logistics Ive heard and not to worry about it it just happens. Nope Im not buying tha. I also have a galaxy s8+ and he has a galaxy s9+? could be the UI environment is on his version and not mine? I have been suspicious and for a good reason to believe he has 3rd party hidden apps on his phone to text call and message other women. Not asking for relationship advice but some light on this subject would be nice??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones