• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please.

It's an android TV box, so your apps are like netflix, youtube, google tv, browser correct? all free? If so I would try a factory reset and then try installing your apps
I did that but it didn't go back to normal.
It wiped my box clean but when I try to reinstall the apps I had it says it's not compatible anymore.
I'm guessing it's the update of the firmware or whatever because it worked seconds before.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Not all apps will be able to run with every Android version. Some less common apps will only work with specific Android versions, or it could be a matter where the app has different versions that work with different Android versions.

Not knowing just which apps you are having this problem with, nor which versions of Android are involved, nor if you're referring to an Android version upgrade or just a monthly security update there are a lot of variables to take into account.
Is your T95Z still running Nougat 7.1.2?
https://www.amazon.com/T95Z-Octa-Core-Dual-Band-10-1000M-Wireless/dp/B07HFDNM8G

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones