1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help please

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jdollprince, Jan 7, 2010.

1. jdollprince

jdollprince Newbie

Hello all. Ive searched to no avail. I have received pics via pic msg and I would like to save them to my gallery. When i tap the pic the only options i can find in menu bar are "set as". How do i save them?

thanks

jes

2. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

What you should do is change your messaging app. Install Handcent Sms. It is INCREDIBLE!!!

If you insist on keeping the stock app, there is another app that will allow you to save pics, I just can't remember what it's called. Somebody?

3. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

4. jdollprince

jdollprince Newbie

I have gotten some pics via text message that i would like to save to my phone in my pic gallery. Is there a way to do this? When i tap the pic there is only a "set as" option. I dont want it to be a wallpaper or a contact ico. What do i do?

thanks

5. buddiec

buddiec Newbie

i think a long press on the pic gives you that option

6. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

C'mon! You just asked the same question in a different thread and it was already answered!

That's a no-no. I've merged them together.

7. jdollprince

jdollprince Newbie

I didnt see that it was already answered until just now. Thanks for your helpful and patient attitude with a newbie dude. and lighten up:cool:

8. jdollprince

jdollprince Newbie

thanks! that worked:)

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews