1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help Please

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mortyoi812, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mortyoi812

mortyoi812 Lurker
    None

Jun 3, 2011
    Hello Everyone I have just bought: a10 inch Android 2.2 Superpad 3 512MB 4GB WIFI 3G. Not knowing anything when first starting i turned it on an played around with it. I was unaware that as soon as you enter a gmail addy it is locked to the machine. I have tried everything I can think of to remove it as it is to slow an lags for me. I don;t want anyone else to be able to access my emails though.

1. I have hit the reset button and nothing. Turns machine off but thats it.
    2. While machine was off I held down the power/home/front panel button, just boots right up like a dream.
    3. Gone into settings an of course there is no privacy tab option, nor anything in any o fthe other categories either.

Am I totally screwed an just bought a good paper weight or is there a way this can be done? I am totally new to this so if there is a way could you please be gentle in the explanation?

Thank you for any help.

Advertisement

2. bigbaldbloke

bigbaldbloke Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 8, 2011
    Try a factory reset. I think it's: Back button + Home + Power = Message about factory reset. Let go of the home key & that should put the device into factory reset mode which will rebuild the image that shipped with your tablet.