• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please!

candy22

Lurker
Jan 11, 2012
Hi, I just purchased a ZEPAD 2.2 Andorid e-pad today. and I was trying to use the applications on the device as well as the market. it asked me to put in my gmail account so i did but for some reason it wont allow me too ....im really confused and it keeps saying that its a mobile i clearly thought it was a epad. how do i fix this problem please smeone help thank you

"it asked me to put in my gmail account so i did but for some reason it wont allow me too"???
What does it say when you enter your gmail address and password?

Or are you saying you literally can not enter the information into the applicable text boxes?

If you can enter the info, then make sure it is correct. Lots of times when I put my email address into one of these blocks, for whatever reason the the "g" in @gmail.com is left out. Look at what you have typed before you hit the logon to ensure your keypad did not spell check you into the wrong words.

Otherwise, come back with more info.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones