1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help, PLEASE.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xFinalSol, Apr 12, 2012.

1. xFinalSol

xFinalSol Lurker

Note : I'm a noob so please understand lol..; Anyways I have a problem on my esteem and the rom. Yesterday I installed brokenout rom and everything works fine and I backed up my current rom just in case. So, I was testing something out I installed my old rom again and then I tried factory reset because I have problems installing apps from market place. And then By the time my phone rebooted it went to clockworkmod recovery... I tried rebooting again and it just keeps getting on recovery.. How do I fix this problem? And go back to my old rom. Whenever I back up it said "sd-ext.img" is not found.. Sorry I'm a noob

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. morgankslade

morgankslade Android Expert

in clockwork did you use the restore option?

3. HereticSins

HereticSins Android Expert

You gotta flash the get out of recovery.zip somewhere in the forums. Than boot into recovery and flash a ROM. Never restore through the phone only through recovery.

4. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

mrpnut likes this.
  5. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

You will have to put it on your sd card via CPU first

BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  6. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Not to panic i have done the same thing these guys are the truth. Since the esteem can do all of this stuff and we can make new builds . Just need to kno can this esteem help me out with tricking out a car . Hehehehe

7. DONLATINOHEAT

DONLATINOHEAT Well-Known Member

Listen to Gbiggie the master of flashing :p :D lol

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews