1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help please

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Laseroid, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Laseroid

Laseroid Lurker

Okay, first of all this is my first post on this forum and i just wanted to say hi, its nice to meet you.

Onto business, i rooted my Samsung Galaxy Tablet 8.9 a couple months back and it was working fine, however one of my family members was going to take a job that requires them to be away and i was going to give it to them, anyway i did a factory reset on the device and it started up fine after that however i got it to update itself via its settings and left it alone for half an hour and when i came back it was stuck on the recovery menu.

I have tried rebooting it multiple times but it always comes back to the menu, i did a search and came across a page that said it needed to be re rommed with its factory rom, and i know how to do that, but i have no idea how to get it to connect to my goddamn laptop via its usb cord, i have kies installed on the computer, but it wont connect to the device, the computer does connect to the device but the folder wont show up so i cant drag the rom onto the sd card.

So basically i need help connecting my tablet to the laptop so i can re-rom it with its factory rom, i am desperate because they're leaving in a week and any help you could give would be great.:thinking::thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews