1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support help plz wifi

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Aseemusprime, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Aseemusprime

Aseemusprime Lurker
    None

Oct 8, 2011
    my wifi for A70 is nt working whenever i switch on wifi i shows scanning networks but no network is shows ,,,however i can create a hotspot itself for my laptop from my A70 but i want to use my laptop wifi net on my A70 ....can u plez help

Advertisement

2. theperfectpunk

theperfectpunk Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 8, 2011
    The wifi in the A70 has a short range due to the high SAR Ratings of the A70, So try to be a little closer to the wifi router.

3. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Android Expert
    None

Oct 6, 2011
    Sangli
    Wifi doesnt work means? does your laptop have a hotspot.If not then you cannot use your laptops internet connection on your phone. if you want to use your mobile's connection on your laptop then it can be done easily.just. go to settings/wireless and connection settings/tethering and portable hotspot and then check the portable hotspot option and scan on laptop and connect it.you are done!!! Remember: you can only connect to a wifi hotspot or any wifi router to share internet connection.and not the normal wifi present on mobile .if your laptop has the hotspot then you can take the laptops connection on your mobile phone. there is way to take down the internet connection of your laptop to the micromax a70 via usb. but it is bit tricky. for that you have to root your phone. the other possible reason could be that the distane between you and your laptop or router will be more.you should go close to it as micromax a70 have a weak wifi antenna or receiver.another way to to take the connection of laptop to your mobile is given in this link.

http://androidforums.com/micromax-a70/421969-reverse-tether-wifi.html

ok!!!!!!!!

4. insane_subro

insane_subro Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 16, 2011
    Male

if u using windows 7 no need to do anything just install connectify me (google it) free!! and start hot spot from your lappy using this app !! now turn on the wifi in the phone ... it will detect !1 It wasnt detecting so long because Android by default dont recognize AdHoc connection Mode !! now usingthis app ur wifi modem is iin ifra sturucture or watev ... ur phone understands that !!!

Enjoy !!

Aseemusprime likes this.
  5. Aseemusprime

Aseemusprime Lurker
    None

Oct 8, 2011
    i already google it and have that connectify me soft installed on my laptop a hotspot connection also get create it shows on laptop says waiting user to connect ...but in my A70 that hotspot network is nt showing

6. kitwalker

kitwalker Member
    None

Sep 7, 2011
    office staff
    kerala
    link

hope this will solve ur problem

7. sunil90

sunil90 Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 28, 2011
  8. Aseemusprime

Aseemusprime Lurker
    None

Oct 8, 2011
    thanks a lot dude dats wat exactly i did same as in the video all wifi network i created are shown in my laptop asking waiting users to connect but the network its not showing ON MY MOBILE ...MY HANDSET.....

9. theperfectpunk

theperfectpunk Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 8, 2011
    How do you access internet on laptop?
    Do you have a wifi router or not?

10. Aseemusprime

Aseemusprime Lurker
    None

Oct 8, 2011
    i have a wired connection to laptop through modem .... nt using a wireless modem for internet on laptop ....

Tags: