1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help! Quick!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bl4z3, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Bl4z3

Bl4z3 Newbie

I'm going to install some 2.2 roms so I installed PB31IMG.zip via holding power +vol down and that went fine. So then I did
    Code (Text):
    1. adb reboot recovery
    to install the radio update and it's stuck on a black screen with a red triangle and exclamation point, what do I do? I held the power button and nothing happens, if I try to run and adb command it says device not found. Please help!

Thanks

2. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Android Expert

Holding volume up and power is the only way to do it. Otherwise, battery pull.

Bl4z3 likes this.
  3. mikep554

mikep554 Newbie

The radio update takes a long time, like 5 minutes. It will reboot your phone several times. I would wait at least 20 minutes before going for the battery pull.

4. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Android Expert

The screen the poster is describing is for the stock recovery. What I got from the thread is that he/she was removing root, not installing the radio update yet.

5. Bl4z3

Bl4z3 Newbie

Held vol up and power, it then it gave me the option to install update.zip, did it. Everything went smoothly! Thanks a ton adrynalyne! :) Now I can install one of your roms :D

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews