1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help REQ for Facebook log-in problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Surfwriter, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Surfwriter

Surfwriter Lurker
    None

Hi - I've installed the latest version of Facebook for Android on my new Huawei Y-300-0151, but it will not accept the same password I use for my FB account on the PC.

None of the info I've found online address this specific issue. But the closest I've got to a definitive suggestion is to reset my password. Facebook help is useless.

My password is 26 keystrokes long and consists of upper and lower case letters, interspersed with numbers and keyboard symbols. So I do not want to have to reset it when it works perfectly well on my PC and Laptop.

Then again, I might have to if I'm told that my password is too long for FB Android or contains symbols like $^&*#?>< that are incompatible.

Any suggestions appreciated. TIA

Advertisement

2. dontpanicbobby

VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    Boston MA USA
    This is from facebook's Android App Help Bob:

I registered with my mobile number and now I can&#8217;t log in.
    If you're having trouble logging in make sure you enter your entire phone number, including the country code. Leave out any extra zeros, + signs or other special characters. If you still can't log in or if you forgot your password, get help here.

Note: If you signed up for Facebook from your mobile phone you can use your phone number and the password you created during the sign up process to log in from a computer or phone.

I;m not a user myself so i don;t know if this is helpful or not.

Surfwriter likes this.
  3. Surfwriter

Surfwriter Lurker
    None