• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help restoring huawei ascend

weakfear

Lurker
Jan 11, 2011
Hi so To start off I tried rooting my phone with z4root and I got lost from there and I thought you know what I'm just gonna restore it to factory settings, so I went to privacy and restored but when It resets it'll show the huawei logo it'll glitch then reset and start up normally, I tried hard resetting it but it just glitches and freezes So I hear there's a way to restore it using it rom or something any help

Hi so To start off I tried rooting my phone with z4root and I got lost from there and I thought you know what I'm just gonna restore it to factory settings, so I went to privacy and restored but when It resets it'll show the huawei logo it'll glitch then reset and start up normally, I tried hard resetting it but it just glitches and freezes So I hear there's a way to restore it using it rom or something any help

all you had to do was install z4root, ..open it..and hit root.....and you're done...not sure what you did..
you would need to flash back to normal....instructions are on page 1 or 2 somewhere

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones