1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HELP, Rooted, deleted things i shouldn't, reset and cannot connect to pc now

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LuisFig918, Apr 13, 2012.

1. LuisFig918

LuisFig918 Lurker

Well i Rooted my phone some time ago and i ended up deleting all kinds of things i shouldn't,(stupid i know) i even changed a file that made the phone think the internal memory was the external and the external was the internal. Well i Hard rest my phone and now i can't seem to get it to connect to my laptop. not even the Install driver thing pops up. How can i fix this to Truly get it back to factory setting. I also never update that thing it keeps trying to get me to, am i screwed? can i send it in? please help. I do have WIfi SD card explore thing, so i can download and upload files using this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. justainchoe

justainchoe Well-Known Member

Do you have a Recovery installed on your phone? Such as CWM Recovery?

3. LuisFig918

LuisFig918 Lurker

NO, but like i said. I can load it onto my sd card thanks to wifi sd card thing. then again i don't even know what that is. my phone is not rooted any more after i did the resting.

4. justainchoe

You said, that you can't connect it to your laptop. Are you able to get past boot and get on Android OS? You can message me on gchat if you want faster response.

LuisFig918 likes this.
  5. justainchoe

my gchat/email is : justain@gmail.com

LuisFig918 likes this.
  6. LuisFig918

LuisFig918 Lurker

I emailed you, yes the phone will load up and i can do pretty much all the usual things but i know i deleted things i shouldn't bc somethings like social+settings just end up resting the phone.

7. LuisFig918

LuisFig918 Lurker

Thank you so much for walking me though this. for a noob like myself you made this very easy and pain free. thanks for taking the time and helping me out! your the best!

8. epayne123

epayne123 Android Expert

Well whatever stock APKs you delete and know you need you can let us know because I have all the stock APKs ready to throw out there to you.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews