• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help rooting dhd

hallo i need some help with rooting my phone im a bit afraid of not messing the stuff and doing something that cannot be undone....well my phone is :(sorry im wriitng just the numbers i dont know the exact english words for them)

android 2.3.3
software 2.37.111.6
2.37.111.6 CL64532 release-keys

and smthing with kernel in 2.6.35.10-g3bf3222
htc-kernel@and18-2 #1
and smthing about a phasm 12.54.60.25U_26.09.04.11_M2

Also from what i read i think my phone is branded cause when i turn it on i see t-mobile logo..

i found some guides but i dont know what exactly to do first i only made a goldcard with a spare card that i alrdy have(i dont even know if i can use the card after im done)..
i know that the thing with rooting dhd is written all over this forum but..like i said im afraid not to do anything bad.If anyone wants to help with a step by step guide with rooting for my phone i would really be very grateful.thx a lot in advance

im currently in greece bought it from greece but the mobile came with german language as first language..and when i log at some sites ebay for example i get it in german language...dont know..i should follow all those step by step i mean do all of them??

If you really don't have a clue what you're doing, I'd recommend you hold off for a while, as you could brick your phone (kill it).

Do some research on rooting, downgrading, custom ROMs, kernels, radios, etc, until you understand what they are. Then it will be easier for you to follow :)

See links below...

What is Rooting?

What is a Custom ROM?

What is a Kernel?

What is a Radio?

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me :)

Reactions: an0naki
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones