• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help rooting lg intuition please!

I've tried the "OneClickRoot" program a couple times. It runs through the whole process, restarts the phone, and the second time it comes back on , the loading bar as gone all the way through but then the program says that it failed to root my phone. So then I decided to try one by B1nary or what ever it was. It gets up to the point where it asks me to restore my phone for the first time, I hit yes, and then it says restoring started. Seconds later it says restoring stopped and does nothing after that. I downloaded the usb drivers and I know they are working because at least the programs recognize my phone now. I can't figure this out for the life of me, and I've searched and searched for weeks and found nothing. Can anyone talk me through the process and find out what I'm doing wrong?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones