1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

HELP!!S7 Edge & Bloatware

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kandie Wood, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Kandie Wood

Kandie Wood Member
    None

Sep 7, 2016
    Female
    CEO of The Wood Crew
    Wyandotte, Oklahoma
    HELP!!!
    So I am on #6 warranty exchange phone, now I am stuck with this one due to warranty out. Lol. I hate this phone and hate it more and more. So I had the Disabler Pro and the add on with my last S7E, have had the Pro since Sept 2016. Loved the app saved my battery and got rid of the majority of the nonsence. So last week there is an update for it, I update then my #6 phone gets here and in a matter of 24 hours the Pro and add on no longer works, everyone is not happy..
    So now I am back to living on the charger thank God for 10 foot cords. And gotta love Samsung has now blocked even more of the crap we don't want so we can't even disable it in the settings. And if you click to stop unrestricted data usage, give it about 2 min and it's back to using as much as it wants. With all the bloatware it makes it to where my phone can't even leave home.. (Kiding I turn off mobile data, but then no mms messages).. Anyone got any suggestions for a good solution other than rooting it. I don't want to do that, I am hoping if this one has issues as well Samsung will honor my warranty through them I pay for, I know not holding my breath.. about like hey sorry for the Note7 failure twice we are giving you a very very nice deal on the Note 8 and your carrier will let you out of the insane price of a worthless s7edge.. Haha!!!
    I need some thing to save my sanity with the Samsung apps and other nonsence on this phone....
    Thanks

Advertisement

2. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Investment Banking
    US
    #6 ?!!.
    Clearly you and your phone do not get along. That's a large number of replacements and I get the feeling your issues have to do more with software than the hardware on the phone. It might be time for another brand/model of phone.

3. Corduroysack

Corduroysack Lurker
    None

Jun 28, 2016
    I contacted developer and they sent me an updated business apk and a serial number to get pdp backup and running

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge launched in 2016 and was one of two of Samsung's flagship devices. The S7 Edge features a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 323GB of storage, and 12MP main camera sensor.