OK, so I made the stupid mistake of having my phone in my back pocket and dropping it in the toilet! (Only good thing was that my phone was dead.) So I picked it up quickly and started to shake the phone back and forth to get the water out of the charger hole and a lot came out. Then after 5-7 minutes I took out the battery and the sd card and with a napkin dabbed whatever water there was. Then I put it to charge, and turned on my phone and the screen was fuzzy and the colors weren't that great but hey I was happy it turned on. Anyways after about 5 minutes I took out the battery again and then tryed to use the "hair dryer method" did this for about 2-3 mins. Finally I let the whole phone dry for about an hour and a half then turned it on and it seemed OK the colors and screen went back to normal so I thought I should charge it (stupidest mistake I've ever made) and it charged for about an hour it was a little slow and sometimes I wouldn't push anything and the back button would light up and take me to the home page but after sometime it stopped. Now I was left it alone for a while and now it won't recognize my fingerprint, or when someone touches it. I think my warranty doesn't cover water damage so I'm going to have to fork up 150 dollars. What did I do wrong? Can I fix it still? Or Do I go and buy a new one?