1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HELP!! SBF FAIL, "Code Corrupt" Upon Turning On Now

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chmodx, May 20, 2011.

1. chmodx

chmodx Android Enthusiast

Ok I tried to install GB onto my X, 595. Upon rebooting it locked at the red logo.

I began the task of sbf-ing. I have RSD Lite 4.8, Motor driver 4.9, and this sbf file: VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.sbf

I'm really freaking out here, my phone is non-functional and I need help immediately. If anyone can talk me throug on the phone it would help as well.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. magic1

magic1 Well-Known Member

You may want to redownload the sbf file just to make sure you didn't get a botched file. I just sbfed for the first time yesterday and had no trouble at all.

chmodx likes this.
  3. chmodx

PHEW!! I changed over to RSD LIte 4.9 and it worked. Thank you.

While I'm sitting hear sweating, my girlfriend calls me and says we need to talk. I ask her what about and she keeps saying she'd rather talk in person. I ask if she's pregnant and she says no but she was going to screw with me and realized now's not a good time :) Women.

4. Steven58

You may want to use the latest rsd lite too 4.9: Let me google that for you :)

5. chmodx

Ok now that I'm back in, if I use Titanium backup can I restore my phone/widgets/settings and all back to the way I had them before? Or just do that all manually?

6. Steven58

the apps only, not the widgets. You'll have to reset them.

7. magic1

magic1 Well-Known Member

Glad it worked for ya. I never could find rsd 4.9 so I used 4.8 and it worked like a charm.

8. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

All you had to do was ask, someone could have uploaded it for you or linked you to it ;)

magic1 likes this.
  9. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

sorry bud i have been outside mowing my yard, yes late at night cause its cooler lol, i wont sweat so much :p

10. magic1

magic1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know buddy but I already had 4.8 and it works so I figured why bother! :rolleyes:

11. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Cool :D

I use 4.8 too, it's always worked just fine for me (but I have 4.9 just in case) :D

12. reezeman

reezeman Lurker

i know this is like thread necromancy since this thread hasnt been posted in since may and its september now but it says my battery is low when i get that error so if i just let it sit for say 3 or so hours will it charge or am i just pretty much screwed? (i know its probably a dumb question but its my first android phone so im learning as i go)

13. SaurusX

SaurusX Well-Known Member

Your phone won't charge when it's in bootloader mode. Can you get into stock recovery? I believe it will charge if you can get there. Otherwise you'll need an external battery charger or get a friend or someone at the Verizon store to charge you up.

14. reezeman

reezeman Lurker

How do i get into stock recovery?

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews