1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HELP sms pro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rockford732, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Rockford732

Rockford732 Lurker
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    I have a droid x2 with go sms pro. everything was working fine till yesterday, now whenever I take a photo threw sms pro and send it to anyone it changes all past sent photos to the last photo sent on EVERY person i sent a photo to. it changes it on my phone and the person i am sending the photo to. if I use the message system my phone came with and check all the links of the photos I took they are correct but when i go back to sms pro all the photo's are the same as the last one sent. I noticed that the photos sent threw sms pro are not being saved on my phone anymore. the folder with all photo's i took threw sms pro are gone the only thing saved in the folder are videos taken via sms pro everything else works, I can send video's no problem and videos are saved to folder. i tried uninstalling sms pro and re installing it 2 times and nothing changed. any ideas?? please?? going nuts trying to figure this out and don't want to start over again if I don't have to.

Advertisement

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja
    None

Feb 10, 2010
    Male
    Virginia
    have you tried just uninstalling smspro? or wiping the data and cache from smspro in the applications menu?

3. Rockford732

Rockford732 Lurker
    None

Jan 14, 2012
    yes I have, I am sure the problem is that when I take a photo threw sms it don't save the photo to my phone anymore. If I use the camera icon phone came with to take photos and not pick "capture picture" threw sms I don't have this problem. "capture Video" threw sms works fine saving the video's to a folder and sending them just fine. But for some reason I lost all my photo's ever taken using sms pro, the sms photos used to be saved in the same folder that the sms videos are saved in but photo's are all gone and video's are still there. I don't get it, it's not like the folder is gone just the photo's in it. If I take a photo rite now using sms the photo is saved nowhere and I can't find a setting within sms that lets me direct where photos are saved.

4. MrWilliams

MrWilliams Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 26, 2010
    Greenville, NC
    I love GoSMS, but I had to uninstall it recently. I just couldn't deal with all the problems. Missed texts, couldn't send pictures, couldn't receive pictures. I'm using the stock messenger now with an app called "SMS Popup". It all works flawlessly.