1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help. So much info. What to do?

Discussion in 'T-Mobile' started by as439726, Apr 22, 2012.

1. as439726

as439726 Android Enthusiast

Ok so I need to upgrade. What do I do? One S, Galaxy S 3, or the Galaxy Note (most recent rumor)? Uggg.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Camel Chops

Camel Chops Newbie

Personally, I'd go with a one x rather than the one s

3. as439726

The S is getting awesome reviews though. Beat the international X in lots of tests and great user reviews.
    I love the idea of the Note, but maybe outdated by now

4. as439726

Any more thoughts anyone? Almost time for my upgrade

5. craZDude

craZDude Member

Since there aren't many details about the Galaxy S3, you'd probably just be better off getting the One S, which looks like a fantastic phone :)

6. as439726

So No on the Note? It should be announced shortly and appears ready for release. Uggg. Chris Chavez thinks I should get the G-Nex.
    I'm torn

7. colnago

colnago Android Expert

So its better to not wait a week for S3 announcement and just buy what is out now?

FWIW, I've been less than happy with reception, and earpiece/speaker performance on my Sensation 4G (my Defy outperforms in all mentioned areas) and I don't suspect the One S to be much different, especially given the thinner profile.

Also, word in the street is the T-More Note will be available late May...your upgrade should still apply at that time.

8. craZDude

craZDude Member

No, I just meant that there's no guaranteed time frame after the S3 announcement before T-Mobile gets it. It could be months still. If you always wait for the best phone in a few months, then you'll never buy a phone :p

9. as439726

Ok. So we are in agreement. See what happens May 3rd, then decide.