1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help to Unlock Samsung Captivate Glide under AT&T

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 7kyoto, Feb 11, 2014.

1. 7kyoto

7kyoto Lurker
    None

Feb 11, 2014
    Hello everyone,
    I am new in this forum.

I need help very badly.
    I bought a Samsung Captivate Glide i927 from ebay.
    The seller told me it is unlocked but I was surprised when I received it, it is unlocked.
    I tried to contact the seller and he refuses to help, it sucks !
    I tried to write to AT& T but I have a big problem because I don't have the number that was attached to this phone and the SSN, the seller refuses to give me.
    I goggled and tried to find a vendor, I bought an unlock code from American Unlocker and they never delivered after payment and after writing numerous emails. I am at lost. Can someone help me, I do not want to do the "root solution, through xda - I am not tech savy , any recommendation of a reliable unlocking service and not so expensive,. I bought the phone quite cheap and it would be absurd to payfor high price on unlocking service , right ! Please help....

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello 7kyoto. It sounds like your problems originate with your ebay seller. Have you tried contacting ebay for some satisfaction? I don't know what avenues you have but if the items was falsely advertised....

We do have a support area for your Glide. Here is a link: Samsung Captivate Glide - Android Forums
    I removed your email address for your protection. We are a friendly lot here but it's never a good idea to hang your address out in the public... it becomes a spam target.
    Thanks for using these forums.