• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help: touch screen acting funny

dont know whether its a hardware issue or a software one but my a70 touch screen is not functioning properly . It act on its own
He any one knows how to caliberate it or any nugges solution plz reply
Same here bro..same problem with me..
touchscreen, soft keys... everything acts on its own...
and I m afraid to give it to service center..they wont return me soon..

Upvote 0
dont know whether its a hardware issue or a software one but my a70 touch screen is not functioning properly . It act on its own
He any one knows how to caliberate it or any nugges solution plz reply

Same here bro..same problem with me..
touchscreen, soft keys... everything acts on its own...
and I m afraid to give it to service center..they wont return me soon..

please clear the problem when you get this problem while charging or without charging. if without charging the problem in your device hardware capacitive touch screen or might be a software not a rom its hidden part which we never ever touch the whole hidden part pre programed IC (integrated circuit) might be little corrupted or buggy, i never suggest to give to a service center they might change mother board to another problem board,so you must show to experienced mobile repairer technician in your town..;)

NOTE edited: suggestion means is not that not to give to service center at all there also experienced technician. suggesting you to show them where really experts are working.

Upvote 0
please clear the problem when you get this problem while charging or without charging. if without charging the problem in your device hardware capacitive touch screen or might be a software not a rom its hidden part which we never ever touch the whole hidden part pre programed IC (integrated circuit) might be little corrupted or buggy, i never suggest to give to a service center they might change mother board to another problem board,so you must show to experienced mobile repairer technician in your town..;)

NOTE edited: suggestion means is not that not to give to service center at all there also experienced technician. suggesting you to show them where really experts are working.

No i m not facing this issue while charging , i know if u charge a70 with a unbranded charger it will give u touch screen errors

but mine a70 is gvin me problems all the time

Upvote 0
No i m not facing this issue while charging , i know if u charge a70 with a unbranded charger it will give u touch screen errors

but mine a70 is gvin me problems all the time

I have already mentioned. still not ready to give to service center.I think you must have to try it in your own risk.never use this code if your not confidently trust. its a engineer service mode.
go to dialer press *#*#8888#*#*

(ForDebug/AutoTest/TouchPanel) note only for testing.

please read last 2 posts of mastermind before you do anything changes.
http://androidforums.com/micromax-a70/456966-android-2-1-2-2-secret-codes-micromax-a70.html
thanks to mastermind for this useful code.. :)

Upvote 0

Heyy....I gave it to service center yesterday...they said..the touch pad needs to be replaced and it will take minimum 20-25 days...
God knows when I m gonna get my cell back..!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones