• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP two different lock screens

Hello tiffanyxrenee and welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on the change to Android. I hope you enjoy your new device. I will leave you two links that might help you resolve your problem. The first is an area where we discuss apps. It might well be the best area for help with your dual screen lock problem. The second link is an area where the S3 people hang out and discuss their phones, exchange tips and tricks, and lend help when another member has a phone problem. I'm sure between the two you can find an answer. Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy your time here at AF.
Android Applications - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums

Reactions: tiffanyxrenee
Upvote 0
OP, have you poked around the settings for Go? Those replacement launchers are pretty customizable, so there's likely a solution in there. You can also look for an app on your phone called Go Locker, which is Go's version of WidgetLocker. If you have that installed, and your friend very well may have that included that when setting up Go Launcher for you.

Upvote 0
I have the same issue on my Galaxy S3. I use Go Launcher and I can't see anything in Go Launchers Settings about the lock screen. I know I don't have Go Locker installed. I used Mikestony's suggestion and set the lock screen to 'none' but now it just goes straight to the home screen when I push the home button instead of to the Widget Locker lock screen.

Could this be a Go Launcher issue? Maybe I should just switch to Nova.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones