• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help upgrading from ICS 4.0.1 to 4.0.3

mkohman

Dec 3, 2011
Hey Guys,

Just got my first "ANDROID" phone yesterday in the post :) I am very very pleased with it so far! However my version on the G-Nexus says 4.0.1 when I check for an update it says it is running the latest version and is upto date? I thought the latest version is 4.0.3? I am in the UK and I am on 3 contract is this something specific to which country your in or which network your using? as I would like to upgrade to version 4.0.3 .. please advise.. many thanks!

I am from the UK and my nexus is updated to 4.2

Some nexus builds require carries to check the update first before sending.

Mine is officially sent by google, hence why I have it.

Best way to check your version is to download "GN update checker" from the market place and it will tell you where your updates come from.

more info - http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-to-check-your-GSM-Galaxy-Nexus-version_id24929

Reactions: mkohman
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones