1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Help voodoo stuck me at SUMSUNG

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by n.hoof23, Feb 12, 2011.

1. n.hoof23

n.hoof23 Lurker

Help me please.
    I'm stuck at the samsung logo when starting up my Fascinate. I installed dl30 two days ago and yesterday attempted to flash voodoo. I have CWM red recovery and it will boot into recovery if i hold the volume keys. voodoo says disabled in the recovery. i let my phone sit at the SAMSUNG logo overnight last night and it was still there when i awoke this morning. i pulled the batt and it turned off. launching into recovery still opens but it will NOT go past the SAMSUNG help PLEASE.

Advertisement

2. n.hoof23

n.hoof23 Lurker

ok well i managed to re apply dl30 from cwm red and rebooted it seems to be working so far. voodoo will NOT enable even by attempting to enable through cwm red . . . i downloaded it through rom manager and can find it on the sd but it will not enable.

3. nklenchik

nklenchik Android Enthusiast

4. davidnmegan6907

davidnmegan6907 Android Expert

Yea there are no voodoo kernels in rom manager for froyo. You were trying to flash an eclair kernel.

5. saps

saps Extreme Android User

Yeah honestly I dont have or use RM, I also dont use blackhole rom and as such there is no need or place for RM for me. It seems to hurt peeps as much as it helps