1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

help with accessing ringtones on phone

Discussion in 'Android Media' started by babygirl5958, Dec 4, 2009.

1. babygirl5958

babygirl5958 New Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Housewife
    NC
    ok well i need to stop asking questions in the introduction section lol so i figured i'll move my stuff here, so i can get some insight...so let me get this straight...there is no other way that i can delete ringtones or access them on the sd card while it's inserted in the phone other than to hook it up to the computer?? wow. :eek: lol i just don't understand why i can't even find any of my ringtones on the phone from myxer after i have downloaded them except when i'm going to change the ringtone and then they show up on that list underneath the phone's default ringtones.

Advertisement

2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Yes you can download a file browser such as "Astro File Manager" -> Locate the file you want deleted -> Delete it :D

If your able to see it their when going to change your ringtone , It is definitely in one of the Folders on your SD {you just have to search for which one.

* Please note The default tunes while selecting ringtones are located in the internal memory so can not be deleted but your MP3's / Downloads can

Carl [​IMG]