1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help with Amazon Mobil App?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by AvianQuest, Apr 20, 2011.

1. AvianQuest

AvianQuest Lurker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    I use the Amazon Mobil App on my Droid Incredible to scan the barcodes on used books. It provides me info on the book and what it's selling for on Amazon.

The neatest feature is it also sends all the info back to my Amazon account under "Amazon Remembers". That makes it super easy to list it in my inventory.

That all came to an end a couple of days ago when I responded to an update notice and downloaded it. The new Mobil App still lets me scan, but it never appears in Amazon Remembers. I can take a photo of the book and it will send it to Amazon Remembers, but nothing that I've scanned.

This means I have to type in the ISBN or UPC numbers for each book I've purchased in order to get it listed on amazon. Sucks!

I've emailed, and personally talked to several people at Amazon Customer Service and none of them know anything about Android apps, let alone how to fix anything.

I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the app about 5 times now. Still doesn't work.

If anyone has any ideas or knows how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Advertisement