1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Help with bloatware

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Android Question

None
    So yesterday I have accidently installed bloatware (not on google play but on internet) into my tablet thinking its the app I downloaded than after installing it started installing 2 more com.android.(something) apps and mobile strike and some candy saga and today I rooted my tablet and get rid off them but still KingRoot says there is still one left I click on unistall it unistalls but when I come back the com.android.updater is back I went system/apps (where were the bloatware folders) and deleted all files that had something to do with the bloatware (files: com.android.sounder and com.android.updater and Tencents which was apperantly the "software company" who made these com. files) any idea how to get rid of the one that just doesnt want to go off my tablet? (and yes the com.android. files are disabled or unistalled)

Advertisement

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Android Expert

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Graphics Manager / Sales
    USA
    If they can't be removed they are now part of the system files.

3. JaronH

JaronH Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 3, 2016
    Male
    U
    Alabama
    Where on the internet did you get this bloatware from? You should be able to remove it while rooted. You may have gotten some form of malware.

If you can't get rid of it, I'd say the best thing to do is to give it a factory reset, unless someone has a better idea.

4. Just a guy on internet

None

Jul 5, 2016
    Male
    I did factory reset atleast 4 times and it still came back im just woried beacuse it haves alot permissions. But im lucky that I dont have any card credit numbers saved on that tablet