• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with buying 2nd Android

I apologize if this question has been asked before, I did a minor search but as I am on the lightrail on my way to school, I want to get this all typed before I arrive.

I currently am a proud owner (don't laugh) of a Cliq. Honestly one of the biggest things I love about this phone is the full Qwerty, cause I have fat fingers that literally makes it impossible to text on a touch screen.

So.. getting to the point...My fiance's contract with Sprint is up at the end of the month. Needless to say she hates them and ever since the day I got my phone, she fell in love with it (she requires qwerty as well, not because of fat fingers though she wants me to clarify lol)

I have T-Mobile, and IMO, the cliq is the only good Android phone they carry.
I know you can unlock other phones so here is what she requires, otherwise she is open to any phone:

- Full qwerty

....yep that's about it..... haha

So price is not an issue, and after reading many posts I've been growing to respect the advice given from this community.

What do you guys think?

P.s. er sorry for the life story

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones