1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help with choosing phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kingmed, Jul 29, 2020.

1. kingmed

kingmed Lurker

I own a galaxy s8, I'm upgrading to either the s20+, s20 ultra or Iphone 11 pro max. Price will only be around 8.00 month difference on the s20's and 5.00 cheaper on the iphone from samsung. I love the experience of watching movies on amoled screen, but ive talked with people who went from android to iphone that you don't notice the difference, plus some liked iphone more. I also want it for photos and videos of family and nature. I like blowing up my phone photo's to put on wall, would either one be good at this? I guess my issue is I want the best photo, video and movie watching device in one. I know that you cant make the decision for me just need advise, maybe from someone who used to use iphone or use both. Thank you.

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

If photos and videos are your priority, then you should look at the Pixel 4. The and the latest iPhone run neck and neck with the best pictures. Samsung is a distant third, IMO. Frankly they do too much post processing.

okotoboateng likes this.
  3. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

If you choose Samsung, then install Open Camera, A Better Camera or Camera-FV5, the latter two are worth paying for the full version, and all will give less processed results than Samsung's default camera, plus they'll allow RAW capture if the phone supports it.

okotoboateng likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus release date was 6 March. Features and Specs include a 6.7" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4500mAh battery.

6 March
Release Date
Reviews