• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with choosing phone

kingmed

Lurker
May 27, 2015
I own a galaxy s8, I'm upgrading to either the s20+, s20 ultra or Iphone 11 pro max. Price will only be around 8.00 month difference on the s20's and 5.00 cheaper on the iphone from samsung. I love the experience of watching movies on amoled screen, but ive talked with people who went from android to iphone that you don't notice the difference, plus some liked iphone more. I also want it for photos and videos of family and nature. I like blowing up my phone photo's to put on wall, would either one be good at this? I guess my issue is I want the best photo, video and movie watching device in one. I know that you cant make the decision for me just need advise, maybe from someone who used to use iphone or use both. Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones