1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root help with decks and swype themeing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by No Hands 55, Jan 4, 2012.

1. No Hands 55

No Hands 55 Guest
    None
    well i just switched to decks and i love it so far. just a few questions though. it seems that almost every other time or just randomly when i go to the market it gives me the TOS and i have to click accpet, just wondering if thats normal?

also i hate the way that swype looks now with the yellow line and icon. i use "crystal theme" and its a very complete theme with a morph and all and i was wondering if its even possible to theme swype? also it says that go launcher ex is themed on his page but when i click the menu button on my phone and the go launcher style menu appears its still white and green :/ anyone know what i might be doing wrong?

here is the crystal theme
    [CM7 Theme] Crystal v2.5 for CM7 ThemeChooser: Now on market (Update 11/09/2011) - xda-developers

Advertisement

2. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Android Expert
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    Olathe, KS
    did you reboot after applying the theme?

Uninstall your current swype and install this

http://db.tt/sDO7ESXa

3. No Hands 55

No Hands 55 Guest
    None
    yeh i tried restarting and everything. is that an up to date swype version? ill give it a shot and ill try uninstalling the theme and morph and then reinstalling it all

EDIT: thanks for the swype apk. thats just the version i was looking for! now i just need to figure out this whole go launcher not themeing thing...

Tags: