1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help With Disgo 6000 Parse Error

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cgr767, Dec 20, 2012.

1. cgr767

cgr767 Lurker

i have a disgo 6000 tablet on android 2.2 this item does not come with google play installed so i tried to download it manually via apk link and the parse error message appears. i have checked box to allow me to download from unknown servers and i tried to use root mobile but when i installed this it just say that my device is not recognised :/ please help if you can

thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

I hope the knowledgeable and friendly members here have some helpful information for you. Good luck.

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Think this one has a Chinese Android ROM, comes from an unknown Chinese manufacturer. Which often means it's an unknown quantity when it comes to rooting, that's why it's giving device not recognised. Google Play and app compatibility can be an issue as well, because certain vital components and frameworks are missing from the device's ROM.

4. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Extreme Android User

You cannot side load the Play Store APK. It will give you an error or force close on launch. You need a custom recovery to flash the gapps.zip file to make play work and there is just no support for cheap devices to get a custom recovery to work so you're pretty much stuck with what you got. As an alternative the 1Mobile Market works well as a Play replacement and can be sideloaded, I'm addition it has a lot of Play store exclusives on it that are free.

package installer parse errors have nothing to do with installing from unknown sources. That would be install blocked. Parse error is 1) a corrupt file, pirated app, or hacked app, 2) a APK incompatible with your device (more likely ) 3) corrupt package installer or bad app signature

mikedt likes this.