1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help with Evo Display

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lladyluck, Sep 2, 2011.

1. lladyluck

lladyluck Lurker

I have an HTC EVO 4G form Sprint and I have some how moved the grey phone, more apps, and add bar from the bottom of my screen to the right side of the screen. I really hate it and have no idea how I did it. Do you know how to get it back?:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog

not sure if this is the solution you are going to want but my best advice would be to do a factory reset of the phone. Please make sure you backup all your contacts / sms / mms / and other stuff before doing a factory reset. You will probably need to format your SD card as well so again make sure you have a good backup stored on your computer. If you have a Google email acount and you are synced then your contacts should start showing back up after you reset all your accounts. Before doing the reset you can call sprint and see if they can tell you how to fix it but more than not they will tell you the same thing.

3. jacob010

jacob010 Lurker

This worked for me.. use menu then go to settings then go to display turn off auto rotate then go back to main page and hold the power button down on the top of your phone when you see power off airplane mode and restart just click restart it took me a long time to figure this out but it should work has for me a few times

4. EvoSprint69

EvoSprint69 Lurker

I tried one reset that didn't work, so I just pulled the battery and put it back in. When the phone rebooted it had fixed the issue. Good luck

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews