1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help with GBA Emulator and N64

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by RogerThat, May 7, 2012.

1. RogerThat

RogerThat Lurker
    None

May 7, 2012
    So I am a new Android user and really am enjoying my new Razr. I want to be able to play games like Link to The Past and Mario 64 and what not but all these videos and links are so outadated. Can someone explain to me what I need to do and where to find the right stuff? It would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement

2. Soundteq

Soundteq Member
    None

May 1, 2012
    I'm not sure which videos you're talking about, but getting emulators for those two systems is pretty simple. Especially when compared to setting up something like a PS1 emulator.

The first thing you need to do is get the emulators. You can find Mojo GBA on the market. There is a free and paid version but I think the paid version only removes ads, you can still play/save/load with the free version. Then the only N64 emulator I've used (because it works great) is N64oid. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was removed from the market so you'll need to find it on the web and download it. There might be alternatives to it on the market, I dunno.

After you have those you go ahead and find and download the games (roms) online. We can't link you to them here because it's against the rules I believe. Then locate the games in the emulator and play them. Sometimes certain games don't run well in certain emulators, but the majority of games should work.