1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Help with gmail....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by msl80, Dec 20, 2009.

1. msl80

msl80 Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Owner of Boost Mobile Franchise
    Down South
    I just recently purchased the HTC Hero from sprint and I'm totally new to this (I'm coming from a Blackberry so it's totally different to me). My question is if there is anyway that this phone is capable of having several email accounts. I have 2 gmail accts that I would like to be able to access and wondering if this is possible what I need to do? I currently have just one of my accts that I can access but I don't even know how to sign out of that one. Someone please help me out with this.....and also I'm noticing that my emails don't come thru unless I refresh the account. Is this normal or are there settings that I need to setup in order to prevent this from happening?

Advertisement

2. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Electrical Engineer
    Brighton
    Settings>Data Syncronisation>GMAIL>Autosync ??

As far as more that one account, the GMAIl widget only allows one I believe but you can set as many IMAP/POP accounts as you want using the MAIL Widget

Hope this was useful

3. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Norfolk, UK
    You could also add your 2nd account to your first by going into your Gmail account on the Web>settings>accounts and import, there you will see an option to add another account then you can just stick to your Gmail App on your phone :)

Tags: