1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help with Google calendar and S-Planner

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by vanpay15, Jan 28, 2014.

1. vanpay15

vanpay15 Lurker
    None

Jan 28, 2014
    Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I am new to this forum.

A couple of weeks ago, I joined a Google calendar request for my class. I thought it would be a good idea to sync it into my S-Planner app (I have the Galaxy Note 8.0).

Turns out I get about 8 notifications/day (because the calendar are for different classes you can sign up to attend).

My S-Planner is somehow linked to my aNote HD app. I found a way to remove (or at least hide) the calendar for my class in S-Planner, but the notifications still show up in my aNote HD as events (as of now there is a total of 238 events).

I unsubscribed from the class calendar on Google Calendar (on the web). Now I want to remove it altogether from my S-Planner so that perhaps it will dissapear from aNote HD.

One more thing--I noticed in the S-Planner settings that it shows all my different accounts (it shows my hotmail account twice, gmail account once and my class calendar) but it wont let me remove any of them and re-add them (I no longer want my hotmail account on my s-planner, or the one from my class).

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste

May 29, 2011
    Male
    Running mountain resort accommodation & a laundry
    Les Gets, France
    Hi

If you press the big "calendar" button at the top of the screen in splanner you can select/deselect which calendars appear by ticking/unticking the checkboxes.

Never had a problem with this working. I use business calendar rather than s planner but it works the same

Roger

3. vanpay15

vanpay15 Lurker
    None

Jan 28, 2014
    I tried what you said, Girolez, prior to posting this question but it didn't work. I downloaded the Google calendar app and deleted the schedule on there and it seemed to work.