• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with Google Play Store

Sdahe

Oct 5, 2010
Puerto Rico
Hello...

Since yesterday I've been having this issue with the Google Play Store... When I open Google Play Store it will automatically open the app section. If I go back and click the Store Home option it will go to the apps... won't let me go to the Store Home... anything that I can do to fix this?... it was working fine a week ago.

View attachment screen-1.jpg

View attachment screen-2.jpg

Have you tried going to the Apps Manager to clear cache and data on the Play Store?

I'm not using the stock ROM, so I can't tell you exactly what steps to take to look for. In general, go in to the system settings and look for something like Apps or Application Manager. Select the 'all' tab, then scroll to Google Play Store, select it, then push both the 'clear data' and 'clear cache' buttons.

Upvote 0
Have you tried going to the Apps Manager to clear cache and data on the Play Store?

I'm not using the stock ROM, so I can't tell you exactly what steps to take to look for. In general, go in to the system settings and look for something like Apps or Application Manager. Select the 'all' tab, then scroll to Google Play Store, select it, then push both the 'clear data' and 'clear cache' buttons.
Yes... I just did that and nothing

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones