So I'm running a galaxy s7 edge from AT&T and I use Firefox as my default browser. I have Google set as my default search engine as well. Everything that I type a search in the url bar it brings me to a Japan version of google search and not English. I've narrowed down what it could be, and it has to be something with my location services, but everything it set properly from what I see. I'm desperately looking for help with this. Things I've tried: Uninstall firefox, clear cache, change search engine and change back, check Google.com settings to verify english, check firefox language settings, contact samsung plus(said they would call back, its been 19 hours now), restart phone. What i found last night, my ads are all in japanese, and when im on wifi, the google search works properly to english which is why i think its a location thing.