1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Help with GooglePlay

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by KyraBelle, Jan 6, 2013.

1. KyraBelle

KyraBelle Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2013
    I have an Android Ice Cream Sandwich and I am trying to download the app VUDU Movies and TV. On their website, it says to go to the GooglePlay app so I went there on my tablet and I tried to install it. It says "You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag app icon) on your device with this email account. So when I click on that icon in the corner of my screen, it sends me to 1Mobile Market. So I searched for the app there, and when I clicked install again, it says starting download, and it never downloads. Why won't this app download for me and how can I get Google Play? I have only had this for about 1 month, and I have never used an Android product before.

Advertisement

2. SIII groupie

SIII groupie Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 29, 2012
    Chicago
    Get Google Play Store and register with "that" email.

3. nicka3200

nicka3200 Android Expert
    None

Dec 28, 2011
    Male
    UK
    To access any google services you need a google account, that is a gmail address. You need to log into that account with your device. If you have not done so play should prompt you to, I'm not sure why it doesn't. Try phone settings, accounts & sync, add account.

4. alicemenezes

alicemenezes Member
    None

The first thing to do when you get an android is get a gmail account and sync and allow permissions for everything. Its like gmail is the door to everything on your phone. And I experience the same problem as "saying its starting download but then doesn't". Mostly I've noticed that its because of a slow net connection.