1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help with GrooVe IP Please! Login Issues!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by joshm662, Dec 31, 2011.

1. joshm662

joshm662 Member

Can someone PLEASE help me out here? I'm getting irritated with this GrooVe IP program. It is constantly telling me that my username or password is incorrect and I don't know why. I created my Google Voice account after having a regular Google account for years, so it naturally used my same account, I didn't create a new username or password for Google Voice, it has always used my original Google account, so why is it telling me my information is wrong?

I can login perfectly over my home computer, so I know I'm not getting the username and password wrong. Can someone please help me? I have Google Voice on my phone and GrooVe IP as well using a Virgin Mobile account on a LG Optimus V.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert

Are you trying to log on using an @ gmail.com address? Putting in the whole email address?

3. joshm662

joshm662 Member

yea i put in the whole email address sometimes and other times i dont... ive tried it every way possible and the funny thing is that it works sometimes and other times it doesnt.... is this a bug or something? i cant login about 50% of the time the other half it says it is the wrong username or password... wtf?

4. snrb

snrb Android Enthusiast

Would suggest trying a clean install. Uninstall the app, restart the device then install the app. Could be something was corrupted on download/install.