1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help with Harmonia ROM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zmauls, Dec 19, 2012.

1. zmauls

zmauls Newbie

I'm running Harmonia and I can no longer instantly attach a recording to an SMS/MMS by using the Voice Recorder app that came with my phone. In fact, it doesn't seem to be there at all. Any way I can fix this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. softtech

softtech Android Enthusiast

Why not just reinstall the latest Harmonia without wiping out the data? You can and should wipe out the cache and dalvik cache however....

3. zmauls

zmauls Newbie

That's what I did, it's not there. How do I access my apk files and my SMS via my computer?

4. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Just download one of the numerous voice recorder apps on the market, there is no easy way to see system files on your computer, just what's on the sd card.

5. Leslie Ann

Leslie Ann Android Expert

Voice Recorder was removed from Harmonia a while back. You can easily slip it back in using Es File Manager. Others will work, but you will have to mess with permissions, ES File does it automatically.

Attached Files:

6. softtech

softtech Android Enthusiast

Mind if I ask why you chose to remove it?

7. dwappo7851

dwappo7851 Well-Known Member

Because this rom is supposed to be as light as possible, while still being close to stock. live wallpapers, other apps that were removed can be easily put back in, if the user wants them.