• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help!! with lgstylo 2 screen!!

michelle504

Lurker
Jul 26, 2017
my home screen isnt showing up, it shows a white screen that says "enter password to unlock" i have put my ode in numerous of times but it doesnt do anything i need answers please, i have tried turning it off and on, taking the battery out. and it started doing it this morning it was dead but when it came back on it showed the screen and i dont know what to do :( please help it would mean a lot to me
!!

I would do a factory reset,
  1. Back up all data on the internal memory.
  2. Turn off the device.
  3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
  4. When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold theVolume down button. 'Factory data reset' appears.
  5. Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
  6. Press the Power button to confirm.
  7. Erase all user data and restore default settings' appears.
  8. Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
  9. Press the Power button to reset the device

Upvote 0
I would do a factory reset,
  1. Back up all data on the internal memory.
  2. Turn off the device.
  3. Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
  4. When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold theVolume down button. 'Factory data reset' appears.
  5. Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
  6. Press the Power button to confirm.
  7. Erase all user data and restore default settings' appears.
  8. Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
  9. Press the Power button to reset the device
when i hold down the power button and volume buttons it just shows power off or restart

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones