1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help with my contacts please!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chillerman, Feb 4, 2011.

1. chillerman

chillerman Newbie

Hi. Got my Wildfire in December and still getting used to it but allso having fun.:) There are a couple of issues that are getting me down and was wondering if any one could possibly help. First one being, that when I make calls or send texts that person/people move from their original place in my contact book to the top of the list! :thinking: Do this a couple of times and its completley screwed up when I'm scrolling through trying to find a contact. I know if I delete recent history it all goes back into place but to me its a weird system! The second thing is, that when I am forwarding txts that I've been sent, sometimes, for no apparent reason they get converted into M.M.S. On my contract these cost me and when you send approx ten of them the price mounts up! Any ideas or app sugestions would be most gratefull. Thanks:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chillerman likes this.
  3. chillerman

chillerman Newbie

Thanks for that, will look into and install tonight. Now just needing help with the phone/contact book. Any one??

4. JamesT

JamesT Well-Known Member

I really like that it puts the last calls at the top. The Smart Dial is really good too. just type the first few letters of a name on the number pad and it goes straight to them.

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews