1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help with no bootloader

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HackADevice, Dec 28, 2012.

1. HackADevice

HackADevice Well-Known Member

I first want to say, yes I understand that this is a elite forum, but I know that this forum is way more helpful then the people in the one v forums and some of the elite owners also own HTC one Vs....

OK, so I when through the unlock bootloader with htcdev.com and successfully unlocked the bootloader , but when I go into boot loader mode it is just a fuzzy screen, any help? And also is a factory reset going to fix that or brick it like it does that elite?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Android Expert

The only way factory reset bricks the elite is when it is done through the Privacy menu in the settings, once we had cwm installed if we wanted to factory reset we would use cwm to do so. If you wanna do a factory reset use the recovery not the actual one in the Privacy menu settings.

3. HackADevice

The problem is there is no recovery/boot loader......

4. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Android Expert

I've never used a bootloader lol. So idk man. Are you able to redownload the program or whatever you used to flash the bootloader/S-OFF it, and try again? Do you get any errors when you try to do it again?

5. Hashtag

Hashtag Android Enthusiast

Does fastboot see it at all? Idk if this would apply to your phone, but I know that devices based on nvidea chips have a way to reflash the nvram back onto the phone, restoring the boot loader. Other than that, if you don't have a boot loader, a recovery, and it can't be seen by adb or fast boot then you might want to prepare yourself for the possibility of getting a new device.

6. HackADevice

It is just an old unused device so Idc and it still turns on so w/e

7. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Android Expert

Swagroid why do you have so many accounts? It will be much easier to see who is who if you just use one.

LG Optimus Elite Forum

The LG Optimus Elite release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews