• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help with overclocking

ahh i see... well since its beta, im not willing to try it

iv been looking for a 1.2 overclock on there, but i am horrible at searching forums..
can anyone post a link?

You can get a 1.2GHz overclock using either the Kingklick kernel or JAC's kernel. You can't overclock a stock kernel.

You ought to consider Bionix Final or Bionix Fusion. Do some reading and see what you think.

[ROM] Bionix Fusion 1.1 - Team Whiskey Production - *10/22/10* - xda-developers

[ROM] Bionix Final - Team Whiskey Production *10/22/10* - xda-developers

Overclocking can help with overall speed, but from my experience the real speed comes with a lagfix like Voodoo.

Upvote 0
You can get a 1.2GHz overclock using either the Kingklick kernel or JAC's kernel. You can't overclock a stock kernel.

You ought to consider Bionix Final or Bionix Fusion. Do some reading and see what you think.

[ROM] Bionix Fusion 1.1 - Team Whiskey Production - *10/22/10* - xda-developers

[ROM] Bionix Final - Team Whiskey Production *10/22/10* - xda-developers

Overclocking can help with overall speed, but from my experience the real speed comes with a lagfix like Voodoo.

is voodoo better then ryans oclf?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones