• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP with Pendo Pad not working

snos01

Lurker
Oct 5, 2012
Hi, wasnt sure where exactly to post this question. My son owns a PENDO pad model: TPC7SLV - he had downloaded a "lock" called "GO LOCKER" onto it, he then attempted to put another version of this GO LOCKER on, then tried to go back and un-install the first GO LOCKER application, which half worked & mucked up the new version of the GO LOCKER application, so he attempted to un-install the whole lot of the application, however I don't know what else he has removed because now when you turn the Pendo Pad on, you use the slide-lock to open the page it opens onto a black screen- when you click on the HOME part it doesn't do anything, no other buttons bring up any options either? at the top bar it shows the time, volume, 'go back' button which only the volume button does anything. the sd card isn't in it at the moment, which I don't think should matter? Please help - not sure how I can re-set it to factory settings (whether or not that will help) - I'm not to technologically minded, so if anyone has ideas what I can do with this - thank you.

Hi snos01 welcome to Android Forums. We are here to try and help you.

First thing to try is a reset to factory defaults. Should be under Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Reset. Sorry I've just noticed that you apparently can't get to the home screen and Settings. It could actually be a fault in the tablet itself, like a buggy ROM that's become corrupted, that's preventing it from booting correctly. Is it under warranty?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones