1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support help with pics

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lez james, Jul 18, 2011.

1. lez james

lez james Lurker
    None

Jul 18, 2011
    How do you transfer pics from phone to pc,, any one please

Advertisement

2. aldredd

aldredd Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 25, 2010
    Senior Systems Analyst
    Milton Keynes, England
    There are a few different ways.

If you just have 1 or 2, I just email them to myself, and pick up the email on my PC.

You can use the included USB cable to connect to your pc, set your phone as 'USB Storage' (you should get this option when you plug it in, if not, pull down the notification bar & pick from there), and browse the SD card for the pictures

You can take out the SD card and plug it into your PC directly (if you have an adaptor for it)

I suspect HTC Sync will do it for you, but have never used it

3. notebook

notebook Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 10, 2011
    The easiest way is probably via the USB cable that came with your phone.

On the SD card, there's a piece of software called HTC Sync that you can put onto your PC which can sync not only your picture files, but music, documents and contacts, etc.

However, many prefer to connect the phone with the USB cable, select the 'Disk drive' option on the phone and use Windows Explorer to select particular files and directories, and transfer them to and from the SD card.

If you install an app like Astro File Manager or ES File Explorer, this may make things easier for you as it will be similar to having Windows Explorer on your phone, and will enable the Bluetooth feature which you can use to transfer files, too.

4. marvin123

marvin123 Member
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    Retired
    South London UK
    Transferring pictures to the PC is not really the problem is it? It is rather that you can print out photos directly from your phone. Anyway I send all my photos to Picasa straight from the phone and view them there on my PC etc. where, incidentally, I can print them out, within Picasa.

Tags: