• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help with PST lite

mrterry

Mar 15, 2011
...does not recognize my charge as being plugged in. swapped between all available usb ports, tried with battery in and battery out.

i have been on gummy 2.0 for quite a while, and have been getting an endless stream of nags to update for a while now, but have basically just blown them off because i didnt want to mess with it. well, one of my young nephews got a hold of my charge today and thought he would play with it like the ipod his brother got for christmas... and started the OTA.

brick city, stuck at samsung logo. downloaded the newest update file to try and odin it, and odin fails as well. kinda stuck here, any ideas?

Curiously enough, in my frustration I went ahead and selected the EP4 update that was on my laptop via PST. Over wireless it was gonna take some time, so I just walked away. 15 minutes later I am back and looking at the setup screen on my phone! I guess the USB scanning is broken in PST? it never once said it could find the phone, but it sure had no problems installing the new update. weird.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones