• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with ringtones

Hey so I deleted some ringtones from my phone, but before I did I moved them around on my SD Card. Well apparently my phone didn't like this. Now when I open up my ringtones and/or my notifications it'll list everything including the ones that have been deleted and the ones that I decided to add back. So I'll have duplicates or I'll have some that are listed but I'm not even able to locate on my SD Card or anywhere on the phone. Anyone know how to make the list not do this? I'm really OCD about this.

I was trying to get my school email account set up and when I was asked to shut off the phone it made the pinging sound and not the droid noise. I have never messed with the droid noise on the phone and I have no clue what is going on. This is very frustrating.

Nevermind I was able to figure out the issue.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones