• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help with Rooting

rshah0521

Lurker
Sep 5, 2011
Hello,

Can Someone please help me. I have an US Tmobile HTC G2 Version 2.3.4. Every time I attempt to Temp Root, It freezes and never completes the root. I know this because when I try to go to the emulator to SU it, it says permision denied. Furthermore, after I hit temp root, I would think it should go back by itself to the home page. Instead I have to hit home after waiting 5 minutes or so a bunch of time and then my system lags. Can Someone please suggest to me what I should do? I reinstalled several times now and still no luck. I am installing using Astro, I have the debugging enabled, followed all instructions I think from a post on the unlocker website & you tube videos about visionary +.

Thank you to anyone who has suggestions.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones